The iMini USB PDF single trip data logger with plug & Play technology
This USB generates a comprehensive PDF report without the need for
proprietary software or interface. This user-friendly temperature recorder comes preprogrammed as 4 days, 7 days, and 10 days or any custom configuration including temperature, interval and a start delay.
With its newly expanded 4 alarm threshold capability, the iMini USB PDF is the ideal solution for the food, pharmaceutical and life science industries. It is available with either a factory issued statement of accuracy or NIST traceable certificate of calibration. The compact profile and lightweight design, along with the waterproof pouch allows this data logger to go virtually anywhere.
- Plug & Play type single-use data logger which will not require any special software to download the data.
- No special software for downloading the data.
- Automatically opens a PDF report.
- Preprogrammed to customer’s specification such as sampling interval, alert levels, delay time etc.
- Compact profile weighing less than 14g.
- Contained in a waterproof pouch.
- A large memory capacity of 7928 readings, which will last for 54 days with a data recording frequency of 10 minutes.
- Five LEDs provide instant status whether it exceeded any alert levels.
Download Manual (pdf document ; 4 pages; opens in a new window)
There are two models available viz.MS-ST-S-8 & MS-ST-S-8 -P
The second model comes with an inbuilt calibration certificate which is NIST traceable.
All data & image copyrighted to the Manufacturer Cryopak
Also, we supply various another type of reusable temperature & humidity data loggers and other monitoring solutions and software for cold rooms, server rooms, data centers, pharmaceutical/medicine/vaccine warehouses, food storage facilities etc.
Also please see our detailed page on this disposable data logger
VackerArbia operates in UAE,Kuwait,Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, Doha, Oman,Jordan & Iraq. Also, VackerAfrica supplies our products and services to African countries such as Ethiopia, Djibouti, Tanzania, Ghana, Nigeria etc.