We have to measure and record the temperature of the concrete during the pouring and curing process of the concrete. This is essential to ensure that the curing process is proper and hence maintains good quality. This digital thermometer can take inputs from the thermocouple and take readings. We will have to use new thermocouples cables every time. The concrete thermometer has recording facility also and you can keep the device for recording if required. Also, it is a major feature that the recorded readings can be printed on an inbuilt printer.
Technical details of the concrete thermometer printer with probe
- 2 Nos. “K” type thermocouple can be connected. The display will show the 2 readings and the difference of these two readings on the LCD display.
- The printed record will indicate time, date & temperature.
- The company name can be printed on the inbuilt printer.
- The temperature range is -200C up to +1300 C by changing suitable probes.
- The size of the thermometer is 150mm x 3 mm with 1-meter cable on the probe.
- Includes a 4000 point data logger, computer interface kit, and software.
- The user can connect the device to a computer and download all recorded data.
- The accuracy of measurement is +/- 0.7°C and resolution is 0.1°C.
The device is manufactured by HLP controls, Australia