Select your application
Home | Office | Industrial | Cold Room | Warehouse | Swimming pool | Basement
These are dehumidifiers of higher capacity which are for permanent installation at the desired location. There are 8 different models with varying capacity. Few of them are listed here. Please contact us with your exact requirements. For deciding the required capacity, you may use our dehumidifier capacity calculation sheet.
Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifiers:
These are generally for industrial dehumidification which requires large capacity of operation.
Model TTR 1000
This is the smallest of TTR industrial stationary dehumidifier series with a capacity of 5.5 kg/hour or 1.0 cubic meter per hour.
- Maximum capacity of TTR 1000 is 24 cubic meter per day.
- There are two models available viz. metal frame (TTR1000) and stainless steel frame (TTR 1000 ES). Stainless steel model is mainly for harsh and corrosive environments.
- TTR 1000 is suitable for installation inside or outside the warehouse.
- separate air ducts are available for intake air and processed air.
- Operating environment range is from -20 to +35 °C and from 30% to 100%RH.
- Electrical consumption of this unit is 8 kW.
- Dimension of this model is 750mm (L) x 710mm (W) x 1390 mm (H).
- Sound level at a Distance of 1 m form the dehumidifier is 70 dB(A).
Model TTR 3300
This is a mid-range of our industrial dehumidifier with a capacity of 20 kg/hour or 3.3 cubic meters per hour.
- The capacity of this model is 80 cubic meters per day.
- TTR 3300 is especially useful for environments with low temperature such as cold rooms.
- The dehumidification is using a silica gel rotor.
- Two separate air ducts are available in this model with separate fans.
- Required electrical connection is 3 Phase, 400V.
- Dimension of this desiccant dehumidifier is 1,800 mm(L) x 800 mm(W) x 1,800 mm (H).
- Electrical power consumption is 32 kW.
- A separate model is available with weather-proof construction.
- Mechanical or electronic hygrostat can be connected.
Model TTR 9500
This is the industrial dehumidifier with the highest capacity of 58 kg/hour or 9.5 cubic meters per hour.
- It has a capacity of 80 cubic meters per day.
- Operation range is from -20 to +35°C and from 0 to 100% RH.
- Electrical connection is 3 Phase, 400V.
- Dimension of this unit is 2,450 mm (L) x 1,320 mm (W) x 2,380 mm (H).
- Electrical power consumption is 91 kW.
Brief list of all models in TTR series:
The list of industrial dehumidifier models in TTR series are the following:
For details please see our separate page on portable industrial dehumidifiers
- TTR 200, with a capacity of 0.35 kg/h or 80 m³/h.
- TTR 300, with a capacity of 0.7 kg/h or 200 m³/h.
- TTR 400, with a capacity of 1.2 kg/h or 350 m³/h
- TTR 400 D, with a capacity of 1.6 kg/h or 350 m³/h.
- TTR 500 D, with a capacity of 2.2 kg/h or 480 m³/h.
- TTR 160, with a capacity of 0.5 kg/h or 155 m³/h.
- TTR 250, with a capacity of 1.1 kg/h or 250 m³/h.
- TTR 250 HP, with a capacity of 1.0 kg/h or 200 m³/h
- TTR 1000, with a capacity of 5.5 kg/h or 1,000 m³/h
- TTR 1500, with a capacity of 9.6 kg/h or 1,500 m³/h.
- TTR 2400, with a capacity of 15 kg/h or 2,400 m³/h.
- TTR 3300, with a capacity of 20 kg/h or 3,300 m³/h.
- TTR 5000, with a capacity of 30 kg/h or 5,000 m³/h.
- TTR 6500, with a capacity of 39 kg/h or 6,500 m³/h.
- TTR 8000, with a capacity of 50 kg/h or 8,000 m³/h.
- TTR 9500, with a capacity of 58 kg/h or 9,500 m³/h.
Other types of dehumidifiers:
Please click the following links for other types of dehumidifiers by Trotec, Germany