VackerGlobal offers a wide range of temperature recorders and humidity data loggers for use in a variety of industries, including healthcare, food processing, hospitals, and laboratories.
The iMini series of temperature recording devices by Cryopak, USA are available in single-use and multi-use models. These models have Start and Stop buttons which make operation simple. The data can be downloaded by using a simple USB cable plugged into the device.
- Models available include temperature data logger, temperature and humidity data loggers
- The temperature range is from -40 °C to +80 °C.
- It has a large LCD screen with multi-function viewing capabilities.
- There are 4 LED alarm indicators, 2 for low and 2 for high alarms.
- Alarm settings can be customized and start functions can be programmed.
- The data can be downloaded using a USB cable where it does not require proprietary software or interface to process.
- Offers maximum data logging reliability and accuracy at an affordable price.
- User-friendly, multi-language software for easy programming and download.
- The memory capacities range from 8000 to 124000 readings.
- Temperature and humidity data loggers have a default memory capacity of 16,000 readings.
- Free software for programming and downloading data.
For more information, software manuals, and videos, please visit on this page.
Single-use, USB-type disposable Temperature data logger
These temperature recording devices are cost-effective models for use in cold chain applications involving product storage and transportation.
They are small devices with on/off switches. Depending on the application, these are easily programmable for the user. 5 LED indicators are there which show whether it has ever exceeded the programmed limits during the recording time.
- There are two models of Temperature Recording Devices available for single use.
There are two models available. Temperature data loggers for single use.
- It has a memory capacity of 7928 readings (55 days of recording if reading is taken every 10 minutes).
- There are 5 LEDs on the front to indicate high or low alarms.
- No special software is required for plug-and-play operation.
- No software is required for readings. Simply insert into a USB port and pdf, excel, and test reports will be generated automatically.
- Free software for configuring sampling rate, alert level, and so on.
- The sampling rate can be set to anything between 5 seconds and 17 hours.
- The manufacturer of this device is Cryopak, USA.
Download Technical Datasheet
Samples of Automatically generated reports can be seen at these links: pdf report, Excel report, Text report
More details will be available on this page.
Dry Ice data Logger
Dry ice is used to transport packages at very low temperatures. Dry ice is a solidified form of carbon dioxide that has a temperature of -78.5° Celsius.
Model MP-OE-N-8-L – dry ice data logger has an external sensor that can measure temperatures ranging from -100°C to +40°C. This external sensor can be inserted into the dry ice box. The data logger will be placed outside the box so that it can be read from the outside.
Submersible Type Temperature recorder
The iBee is a submersible high temperature recording device. These are primarily used to record underwater data. This is extremely durable and waterproof. It can be used in high-temperature, high-pressure steam environments (medical sterilization).
Temperature and Pressure Chart Recorder
Temperature, pressure, and other data are recorded on paper charts using chart recorders. These are dependable recorders that do not require a computer to download data.
We provide reputable companies’ temperature and pressure chart recorders along with corresponding sensors. The device is equipped with special logic controllers, and the recording speed can be customized to meet your needs. The recorder accepts chart discs or paper rolls with varying time durations.
Wireless wall-mounted monitors for rooms
This small device displays the temperature and humidity on its small screen. It is generally mounted on the wall of patient rooms/operating rooms, etc. Small at its size, this device can store up to 8000 readings and transfer them to a computer via a wireless system or a USB connection.
Food Core Temperature Data Loggers for HACCP
This is a portable device which functions as a thermometer as well as a temperature recorder. They feature a needle-type sensor for sensing and recording food items such as meat and liquid.
Allows effective HACCP-based food safety systems, making it ideal for use in food processing environments. This product was created to meet IP64 standards (splash resistant; rated for use in daily life). We can use a wireless/WiFi system to transfer the data to a computer. This is especially used for processes involving HACCP certification.
Chemical Monitoring Cards
Used for monitoring chemical levels. They simply show whether the temperature is high or low. There are two kinds of strips available for this purpose.
- Warm-mark cards are used to determine whether the chemical has been exposed to heat.
- Cold mark cards are used to determine whether a chemical has been exposed to cold temperatures.
For both mentioned models, various types of strips are available for various ranges. The strip’s color will change to indicate its exposure limits.
- The temperature response range is -18 to 37 degrees Celsius.
- The measurement resolution is +/- 1 degree C.
- These cards have a two-year shelf life.
Egg Shaped Temperature Recorder
Egg-shaped temperature recorders are typically used to monitor the temperature of eggs during shipping, storage, and incubation. It can also be used in areas where space is limited. By plugging into the computer, the data can be downloaded using the software.
- The range of temperature measurement is -20 °C to +60 °C with a memory capacity of 16,000 readings.
- The start-up method is either a pre-programmed time and date or a magnet swipe.
- Models with the displays also are available.
Product Description of Temperature data logger
- Brief Title of the device: Temperature data logger for recording the temperature of medicines, food, and vegetables, among other things.
- Brief Device Description: USB temperature data logger with an internal sensor and a memory capacity of 8000 readings. Simple creation of PDF and Excel reports.
- Model number: MX-IN-S-8-L
- Manufacturer: Cryopak, USA
- Seller: VackerGlobal
- SKU Number: 1000000009
- Price (AED): 425.00
- Price Validity: 31 December 2022
We supply our products in:
- USA, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
We operate directly through our associates in:
- UAE, Kuwait, Egypt, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain.
- Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, USA, Europe, UK, Germany, Nigeria, Kenya, Ethiopia, Djibouti, and India.