We have a large variety of models of Multiple-use temperature and humidity data loggers for a wide range of applications and different memory ranges. One of the major uses of these data loggers is for health care logistics. There are numerous models with internal and external sensors for temperature.
iMini series Multiple-use Temperature & Humidity data logger
iMini series is the most popular and economic series of data loggers. iMini series has two range of products viz. Temperature only data loggers and Temperature + Humidity data loggers
Features of iMini Temperature & Humidity data logger by Cryopak, USA
- There are different models with a memory capacity from 16000 to 128000 readings.
- There are different models with internal and/or external temperature sensors.
- The humidity sensor type is internal.
- There are 4 visual alarms ie. 2 on the higher side and 2 on the lower side. The visual alarms are by LEDs of different colours.
- We can program these with a sampling interval from 5 seconds to 17 hours.
- Temperature measurement range is from -40 °C to +80 °C (-40 °F to +176 °F).
- For applications such as refrigerators, it is ideal to insert the external temperature sensor into a glycol bottle. This is to reduce sudden fluctuations due to frequent door openings.
- We offer a warranty period of 2 years against manufacturing defects.
The following models are available in this series of Multiple-use temperature & humidity data logger.
- This is a Multiple-use Temperature & Humidity recorder for Multi-use applications with an external sensor.
- It has 3 sensors viz. 2 Internal & 1 External sensor (1 no internal temperature sensor, 1 no. external temperature sensor and 1 no. internal humidity sensor).
- Types of sensors are Digital sensor & NTC.
- Memory capacity is 16000 readings (higher models with capacity up to 128,000 readings are available).
Model No. MX-HS-S-16-L with an internal sensor
- This is a Multiple-use Temperature & Humidity recorder for Multi-use applications with an internal sensor.
- There are 2 nos sensors, viz 1 no internal temperature sensor and 1 no. internal humidity sensor.
- The type of sensors is Digital.
- Memory capacity is 16000 readings. This means 8000 readings of temperature and 8000 readings of humidity. Higher models with capacity up to 128,000 readings are available.
Also please check our instruction videos and manuals of iMini series data loggers
iLog series Multiple-use Temperature & Humidity recorders
This series has more sophisticated models for environments which require high precision data logging
Features of iLog Temperature & Humidity recorder
- It has a memory capacity of 32,000 readings.
- It has an inbuilt LCD display with the capability to view different functions.
- There are Visual and audible alarms for high and low alerts.
- It has a function to bookmark times so that the customer can mark different events during recording.
- It offers a wide temperature range of measurement.
- This data logger has an accuracy of ±0.35 °C.
- there are different models with detachable, customizable external sensor lengths and probe styles.
Model no. EI-HS-D-32-L with internal sensors
- This is a Multiple-use Temperature & Humidity data logger.
- Measuring range is from -40°C to +70°C (-40 to +158 °F).
- It has 2 nos sensors, viz. 1 no internal temperature sensor and 1 no. internal humidity sensor.
- LCD Operating Range is from -20 °C to +70 °C (-4 °F to +158 °F).
- The customer can program a recording interval from 5 seconds to 10 days.
- It has a Resolution 0.1 °C / 0.1 °F / 0.1%.
- The device has a battery life of 1-2 years depending on usage.
Chart Printer Temperature and Humidity data loggers
This chart printer is for downloading and printing data from iLog series of temperature & humidity data loggers. This does not need a computer. The printer has a rechargeable battery. A driver can easily use this to download the data from the data loggers during the delivery.
The chart printer has a memory capacity of 1 MB for downloading the data from data loggers. The printout includes various details such as serial numbers, the number of readings, sampling frequency, start and stop time etc.
If you want to record temperature only, please click to see our Temperature Data loggers.
Also please click to see our Single use Disposable Temperature Data logger.
We supply these data loggers in the United States of America, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Netherlands and all other European countries.
Also, we supply these temperature recorders and humidity recorders in Asian countries covering India, Pakistan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Srilanka, Bangladesh, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan etc. Our Dubai office caters entire Middle East countries including Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply these temperature recorders to all countries including South Africa, Ghana, Angola, Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, etc.
For more models of single-use, disposable data loggers, please visit our online store.