RFID Temperature loggers use the technology of RFID to transfer the data. A temperature data logger is used to record the temperature. This article explains A927ZET Temperature Logger UHF Semi-Passive Tag with External Probe. This is manufactured by CAEN RFID, Italy.
Specifications of RFID Data logger
Brief details of this data logger are listed below.
- User Memory size is 17522 byte.
- It has an access control.
- The memory will be retained for 100 years.
- Memory endurance is 10000 cycles.
- Read range of the RFID logger is 10 meters in the air and 2.5 meters on metal.
- The frequency band in which it operates is 860 MHz to 928 MHz.
- Write time for a reading is 100 µsec.
- Alarms are user-configurable for high temperature and low temperature alarms.
- The battery Life of the logger is 3 years, depending on usage and operating temperature.
- Battery Type of the logger is Li / MnO2 Model Renata CR 2450N.
- The logger can be operated in a temperature range of -30°C to +70°C.
- The logger can be stored in a temperature of -40°C to +85°C.
- The readings are with a temperature Resolution of ±0.1°C
- The RFID logger has ab IP rating of IP67, which means it is protected against water and dust.
- Dimensions of the logger is (L, W, H) 4 mm (Length), 23.4 mm (Width), 12.7 mm (Height) without the external probe.
- The length of the external probe is 50 cm.
- The weight of the RFID data logger is 48 grams.
The image and details are copyrighted by the manufacturer CAEN RFID, Italy.