This is disposable, single-use Temperature & Humidity data logger model Tempsen-ITAG4TH. It is useful for the pharmaceutical industry, logistics, food industry etc. As the name indicates, you can use the same only once.
Technical specification of disposable Temp & Humidity logger Tempsen-ITAG4TH
The major technical details single use logger Tempsen-ITAG4TH are given below:
- The data logger is a single use application only. The logger will retain the data, but cannot be reused.
- It has an internal temperature and humidity sensor.
- The memory capacity of this single-use Temperature & Humidity data logger is 7200 readings. This means that it will record a maximum of 7200 readings from the moment of starting. Once it reaches the full memory capacity, it will stop automatically.
- The temperature measurement range is from -30°C to 70°C.
- The relative humidity measurement range is from 0% RH to 100% RH.
- The temperature measurement accuracy of Tempsen-ITAG4TH is ± 0.5°C between 0°C to 60°C. Outside of this range, the accuracy is ± 1°C.
- The relative humidity accuracy is ±4% RH between 20% RH to 80% RH. Outside of this range, the accuracy is ±5%.
- The temperature resolution is 0.1°C or 0.1 °F
- The relative humidity resolution is 0.1% RH.
- You can start the logger manually or by programming to start automatically.
- Data logging frequency is from 1 reading every minute to one reading every 2 hours.
- IT has a programmable high and low alarm settings.
- The battery is 3.0V CR2032 lithium battery. This is not replaceable by the customer.
- The runtime of this disposable temperature &humidity data logger is 60 days.
- The shelf life is 2 years before activation. The shelf after activation is 1 year.
- It has LCD display for the following indication
a. OK(√), Alarm(x) and Running status.
b. Limit violation event indicator to indicate any alarms.
c. Duration time of each alarm zone.
d. Temperature & humidity statistics displaying maximum, minimum and average readings.
- The connection method is directly into a USB 2.0 port.
- The report generation is by automatic generation of pdf report.
- The Software is TempCentre by the manufacturer.
- Calibration is done by the factory for Sampling 6-point Calibration.
- The dimensions of this single-use Temperature & Humidity logger is 93mm (Length) x 45mm (Width) x 7mm (Height).
- The weight of the disposable data logger is 25 grams approximately.
- The logger is inside a polycarbonate casing.
- The ingress protection class is IP54.
We supply single-use Temperature & Humidity data logger Tempsen-ITAG4TH in the Middle East in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt etc.
We supply these loggers in the United States of America, The United Kingdom and across entire European countries.