Low-cost cold storage room, lower capital cost and lower electricity charges with 2 years warranty. Operates in normal single-phase electricity. Vacker introduces Vac-KooL low-cost cold storage using a special technology. The conventional cold storages use normal compressor type cooling units. Our partners have developed a special circuitry to convert normal AC units into cooling units.
Low-Cost cold storage rooms Vac-KooL
Normally AC units bring down the temperature only up to 18-19 Deg Centigrade. Our special technology in Vac-Kool converts the circuits to bring down the temperature up to Zero Degree Centigrade (32 Degree Fahrenheit). The number of AC units and the capacity of each of them depends on the size of the room. Also, the required temperature is considered while calculating the required number of AC units. The walls are normal insulated panel walls similar to other cold rooms. However, we have special types of modular panels which can make the cold room still economical. However, due to shipping costs, it might become costly depending on your country. Hence for countries far away from our manufacturing plants, we suggest customers buy the panels locally. Also for such countries, they can buy the AC units locally based on our design calculations.
We modify the control circuit of the AC units using our special technology. In case our representatives are not available in your country, our trained technicians will help you with this modification. The operations of the AC units are similar to any other split or window AC units. In case the wall of the cold room is exposed to the outside air, you can use a window AC unit. You may note that the backside of a window AC produces hot air and hence it is not advisable to direct the same into another room or warehouse. In such cases, a split AC unit is preferred. You can place the indoor unit inside the cold room. The outside fan unit can be placed outside the building. This is similar to any other normal AC installation. Any normal technician can carry out this installation.
Advantages of Vac-Kool cheap walk-in cold storage room
The main advantages of Vac-Kool walk-in cold storage rooms are as below:
- The initial cost is up to 40% cheaper compared to conventional cold rooms.
- 40 to 50% or more savings on electricity consumption. Based on your country’s tariff, you may be able to buy one more similar cold storage in a couple of years using just these savings.
- No monthly or annual maintenance compared to conventional units which require regular inspection, gas filing etc. You just need to clean the filter as you do at home.
- You do not need a commercial 3 phase power supply. You can simply use your home or office power supply.
- As it requires only very small power, you can use a small generator or solar panels for electricity.
- We provide 2 years warranty for the modified AC units.
Applications of Vac-KooL cold storerooms
Vac-Kool can be used for any normal applications. Few of the applications are listed below:
- Storage of dairy products including milk, cheese, butter, curd etc.
- Storage of beer, wine etc.
- Storage of medicines between 0°C to 8°C. (32°F to 46.4°F)
- Storage of flower.
- Storage of fruits, vegetables etc.
- Storage of processed food items, cooked food etc.
- Storage of sweets, chocolates etc.
- Funeral homes, morgue etc.
- It is useful for small restaurants, especially with space limitations.
- Storage of meat above 0°C.
- Brand Name: Vac-Kool
- Price: USD 3890.00
- Price valid until: 31-Dec-2020
- SKU: 1017000013
- Seller Organisation: VackerGlobal
FAQ on Low-Cost cold storage rooms Vac-KooL
- What is the warranty?: We provide two years warranty against manufacturing defects.
- How can we install without a technician from the manufacturer?: Any technician can easily assemble based on our videos and instructions. The cooling unit installation is similar to any normal home AC units.
- Can the cold storage room work on a generator?: Yes, the cold room can work on a small portable generator. The power consumption is similar to a home AC.
- Can the cold storage room work in remote areas?: Yes, you can leave it unattended. We provide an optional alert system which will give you a phone call in case of power failure, high temperature etc.
- Can the cold storage room work in Solar Panels?: Yes, the smaller rooms work easily with solar panels. The power consumption is similar to a home AC.
- What are the applications of this cold room?: They are suitable for all applications above Zero Deg. Centigrade.
(1) Flower storage
(2) Fruits & Vegetables
(3) Meat and Fish above 0°C.
(4) Chocolates and pastry
(5) Morgue above 0°C
(6) Medicines and pharma items above 0°C
(7) Wine & Beer
(8) Dairy and Poultry items
We are supplying these units across the world. Our Dubai office takes care of the Middle East and African regions. We cover the middle east countries including United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan, Iraq, Egypt, Lebanon etc. Our Africa division takes care of the entire African continent including South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Cameroon, Djibouti, Rwanda, Uganda etc.