You might have seen the availability of off-season fruits and vegetables in the market and perhaps also enjoyed having them!
Yes, that is possible because cold chain automation stores perishable products and manages their temperature to maintain the product quality until the customers finally purchase it.
The advantages of this cold chain temperature monitoring system are not limited to only the perishable food industry, but going beyond it finds wide application in various non-food related business areas like life-sciences, laboratories, and medicine etc.
Temperature Monitoring System: How it works?
Remember how vaccines became essential during the covid period? These vaccines and other life-saving drugs, blood samples, plasma and similar things require a particular temperature to keep intact their potency.
Indeed, the most updated temperature monitoring system plays a crucial role in correctly recording the temperature and humidity of medical refrigerators, contributing to perfect logistic solutions.
The cold storage industries have large commercial refrigerators and walk-in chillers and recording the temperatures manually; is quite difficult and time-consuming. The temperature monitoring device works wonderfully here.
The portable instrument works automatically and can record and monitor the refrigerators and freezers centrally. Thus, providing you with evaluated digital data once the recording ends. Besides, these temperature devices come with a sensor.
This; not only checks the temperature but also gives an alarm when the temperature increases or decreases. So you can take prompt action to save the stored items.
Rising popularity of temperature monitoring:
The following are the reasons why modern temperature monitoring device is in great demand:
- Temperature Tracking: Temperature monitoring systems allows you to track the temperature effortlessly.
- Reports: It generates reports automatically. Whether it is the display of graphs and charts or daily or weekly summary reports, you will receive everything directly on any device through an email.
- Automatic Alerts: The system has pre-installed sensors that give an automatic alarm, helping you to take quick action.
- Stand-Alone Units: The system does not require any external electric power to work as it is a standalone unit with battery backup.
- Data Transfer: The machine can send recorded data through Wi-Fi, radio frequency, LAN and other channels.
As the leading supplier of cold chain temperature monitoring systems, VackerGlobal brings you top-notch products at affordable prices. Contact them soon for immediate assistance.
Leave a Reply