VackerGlobal supplies all types of temperature and humidity recorders and data loggers. Also, we supply all types of continuous monitoring systems for applications such as pharma, food processing, fruits, vegetables etc.
Features of Temperature & Humidity data logger model iMini MX-HS-S-128-L
Cryopak make temperature & humidity data logger with the following features is displayed here:
- It has a large LCD display with multi-functional viewing, which will indicate current readings, past maximum and minimum readings etc.
- There are 4 LEDs to indicate 4 alarm threshold levels.
- We provide free software for programming and downloading the data.
- This temperature & humidity data logger has a simple USB connection for downloading the data.
- It generates reports in pdf & excel formats.
- There are features for bookmarking and fro continuous logging.
- This series has multiple memory options ranging from 16000 to 128000 readings.
Applications of Temperature & Humidity data logger model iMini
These models can be used for various application few of which are described below:
- Useful for recording temperature and humidity in ware houses.
- These temperature & humidity recorders are useful for cold rooms, walk-in freezers, cold storages which store medicines, medical equipment, fruits, vegetables, processed food etc.
- You can monitor and record the data insider medical refrigerators, food refrigerators, medical freezers etc.
- Also, you can keep these humidity loggers inside vaccine freezers for recording the sub-zero temperature.
- You can use the models with external sensors as a fridge temperature monitor data logger. In this case, you can keep the device out of the fridge and pull the sensor cable into the fridge.
- These temperature & humidity data loggers are useful for laboratories, research centres etc.
- One of the most common application is recording the data during transportation in reefers, trucks etc.
- These are useful for recording temperature & humidity in normal rooms, offices etc.
For help on selecting a proper data logger, please see our article on guidelines to select data loggers
|Program Interval||5 seconds to 17 hours|
|Time Accuracy||±1 hour per year|
|Sensors||Internal and /or external|
|Temperature Range||-40 °C to +80 °C (-40 °F to +176 °F)|
|TemperatureAccuracy||±0.5 °C (-40 °C to -10 °C)/ ±1 °F (-40 °F to +14 °F)±0.3 °C (-10 °C to +70 °C)/ ±0.6 °F (+14 °F to +158 °F)|
|Resolution||0.1 °C / 0.1 °F / 0.1%|
|Sensor Response Time||Internal Sensor – T90 of 20 minutes in moving air|
|External Sensor – T90 of 5 minutes in moving air|
|LCD Operating Range||-20 °C to +70 °C (-4 °F to +158 °F)|
|Alarm Thresholds||4 thresholds; 2 red LEDs, 2 blue LEDs|
|Alarm Configuration||HIGH, HIGH HIGH, LOW & LOW LOW|
|Start Option||Push-button and/or timer|
|Start Delay||Yes 1 minute to 99 days|
|Stop Option||Stop button (can be disabled) or timer|
|Size||83 x 57 x 17mm (excluding lug)|
|Weight||70 grams (including battery)|
|IP Rating||IP65 (with a plastic cap over USB connector)|
|Warranty||24 months excluding battery (Multi-use loggers)One Trip excluding battery (Single trip loggers)|
|Calibration||NIST Traceable upon request|
|Other Certification||ISO9001:2008, CE, RoHS|
|Battery Life||1-2 years (depending on usage)|
|Default File Format||PDF & CVT|
|Data Export||TXT, CSV & CVT|
|Security||Password protected (programmable using Console Pro Software) encrypted|
Product Description of Temperature & Humidity Data Logger Model iMini MX-HS-S-128-L
- Brief Title of the device: Temperature & Humidity data logger model iMini MX-HS-S-128-L.
- Brief Description of the device: This model of Temperature & Humidity data logger has a memory capacity of 128,000 readings. This model records with internal sensors. Useful for long-duration applications of storage and transportation.
- Model number: VAC-MX-HS-S-128-L
- Brand: Cryopak
- Seller: VackerGlobal
- SKU Number: 1000000131
- Price (USD): 199.00
- Price Validity: 31 December 2020
For various other types of data loggers, please see our page on temperature data loggers & recorders
Vacker group also carries out Temperature mapping study, validation and qualification services for vehicles, warehouses, cold rooms, refrigerators, reefers etc. in all Middle East countries including UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain & Iraq.
Also, we supply Temperature & Humidity data loggers in all African countries including Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, Uganda, Djibouti, Tanzania, Ethiopia etc.