VackerGlobal carries out Temperature & Humidity Mapping, Validation & Qualification for pharmaceutical, food and FMCG industry.
Temperature & Humidity Mapping, Validation & Qualification
Temperature & Humidity mapping & qualification is generally carried out mainly in Pharmaceutical and food industry. This study ensures that the temperature controlled areas always maintain the temperature and humidity within the specified temperature limits under all practical conditions.
Qualification & Validation category
The qualification & validation is mainly carried out for:
- Cold Rooms
- Ice Boxes
- Active and Passive Medicine boxes
- Humidity chamber
- Clean rooms
Top 10 parameters ensured in the qualification & validation study
Top 10 parameters ensured in the qualification study are:
- Temperature test under an empty condition to determine uniform temperature distribution across the enclosed area.
- Temperature test for 12-24 hours within limits under 50% loaded condition.
- Temperature test for 12-24 hours under 80-90% or fully loaded condition.
- Door opening test to determine effects of the door opening on the temperature & humidity.
- Permitted duration for opening the doors will be found out and recommended.
- Power failure test to determine how long the temperature will remain within limits after a power failure of the unit.
- Temperature recovery test to determine how long it would take to reach the temperature within the limits after the unit is switched on and after a door opening.
- The control units of the cooling units are tested by changing parameters to determine proper working.
- Calibration of the cooling units and sensors are verified.
- Identification of hot and cold points inside the closed area and recommendations for rectification.
Vacker Group, UAE carries out temperature mapping study, validation and qualification in all Middle East countries including UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan & Lebanon and in India.
Related articles on Temperature mapping study
- Temperature mapping study and validation
- Guide on Temperature mapping study & Qualification
- Reasons for failure of mapping study of a cold room
- Difference between Temperature Mapping Study & Qualification
- Temperature Mapping Study – Pharmaceutical industry
- Temperature Mapping & Qualification of Vehicles, Refrigerator, Cold Room, Ware house, Reefer
- Temperature mapping study for FMCG industry